|6/16/2004 9:08:01 AM - Pipeline Upgraded to V1.160-0|
Pipeline has just been upgraded to V1.160-0. The list of changes includes:
* The hint system has been improved. New context-sensitive hints will give feedback based upon what you are actually doing.
* The mouse input system now clamps the maximum movement offset allowed per frame.
* The file size was reduced from 5.77 MB to 4.92 MB.
* A couple of the earlier levels were tweaked to make them a bit more interesting.
* The gameplay text is now centered on the playfield instead of the screen (except for the end of mission summary, which needs the extra space.)
* Some sound modifications were implemented ("Spectacular!" is now announced when you qualify for a level, etc..)
* The text message "Qualified!" is now displayed when you qualify for a level.
* Numerous other small tweaks were made. The user is now clearly informed that the game is paused while at the main menu, you can now click anywhere on the credits screen (as opposed to only on the lower two-thirds) to return to the main menu, pressing ESCAPE to abort the intro sequence no longer results in an unnecessary extra fade, etc..